Web Designer Job Responsibilities:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
· Plans concept by studying information and materials.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Prepares finished copy and art.
· Prepares final layout by doing the html as required.
· Ensures operation by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following client’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
· Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Technical Skills
- Design Applications— Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
- Operating Systems—Windows 10/2000/XP
- CSS2, CSS3.
- Responsive website Coding
- Web accessibility
- Search engine optimization methods
Graphic Designer Functional Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Creativity & Flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
2.5 to 4 years of experience in web design