This position will be responsible for design, implementation and support of Azure cloud infrastructure
This individual will serve as a subject matter expert and technical reference for all Azure cloud infrastructure supporting business units. This position requires a seasoned individual, who has hands- on experience building IT infrastructure on AZURE from the ground up to support critical business applications.
- Responsible for the provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of virtual machines, cloud instances, IT systems hardware and software and other related infrastructure in AZURE cloud environments.
· IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP.
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- installation, Configuration & operation, recovery and performance tuning in various flavors of Unix Servers.
- Provision, administer and optimize AZURE workloads. Automate environment deployments in AZURE using ; building and supporting a highly available and multisite environments.
- Perform hands on administration systems engineering of the IT infrastructure to assure that systems meet or exceed business needs and expectations.
- Provide Cloud Infrastructure subject matter expertise and technical leadership; lead complex System Administration tasks and IT Infrastructure projects to successful completion.
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and building
- , system upgrades, regular patching, security remediation and resource optimization as required.
- Provide Systems Engineering support of production and non- production environments.
- 3+ years of experience of Linux Systems Administration.
- 2+ years of experience of AZURE administration.
- Hands- on Infrastructure as Code experience in AZURE.
- Windows and Linux Server Administration.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills and customer interaction skills with users of all levels.
- Working knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds is a plus.