This position is responsible for providing end-to-end production support on the enterprise opensource monitoring tool Zabbix across organization. The responsibility includes configuring, monitoring, defining and maintaining the implementation of performance data collection in an enterprise environment.
Able to collate and interpret data from various monitoring sources and perform log analysis Ability to assess faults, prioritizes, respond, and escalate accordingly Monitor LAN/WAN and Internet/Intranet connectivity using Zabbix, Cacti.
Also Monitor the health of global network devices
Quick learner on a wide range of issues, including identifying improvement opportunities Maintain the Standard Operation Procedures
Work closely with all GLOBAL teams for support, also provide TECHNICAL Support to site users & route the issue to the appropriate support team(s)
Ticketing system workflow for Incident, Problem & Change management Good understanding of Datacenter Architecture Strong knowledge TCP/IP fundamentals Desired Candidate Profile: Excellent problem-solving skills, and results-oriented attitude
Excellent team skills, including strong work ethic
Willing to learn more tools & applications related to monitoring (NOC) Should possessExcellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
• Act as a key member of the overall project implementation
• Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
• Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
• Assist in the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance and support of the Zabbix platform and solution offerings
• Capable to handle the Zabbix end to end configuration across, Physical, virtual, OS, Database, Logs, cloud platforms, network devices and others.
• Capable of configuring the Network maps, SMS integrations, Email integrations, webhook integration, escalation configurations and other feature of Zabbix
• Support and work on Zabbix technical issues
• Maintain and improve the service being provided
• Actively manage workloads to meet customer requirements
• Maintenance of Zabbix environment and conduct enhancements for value added services
• Should have a good communication skills
• Relevant knowledge of monitoring
• Understanding of RHEL/Linux/Networking/Naming Services Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including the ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively throughout all levels of the organization and with audiences with varying levels of familiarity with information.
• Knowledge in the monitoring tools Zabbix, Cacti or other simple enterprise monitoring tools
• knowledge of operating systems, Windows, Linux Unix platforms
• Knowledge on Networking devices and SNMP protocols