Role: AWS Cloud Engineer (L2)
Department: AWS Devops
Responsible for working with i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd. Engineering (AWS DevOps) team to configure, deploy, manage AWS Cloud infrastructure with scalability, fail-over and security.
Job Description: We are looking to recruit engineers with zeal to learn cloud solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS). We\'ll prefer an engineer who is passionate about AWS Cloud technology, passionate about helping customers succeed, passionate about quality and truly enjoys what they do. The qualified candidate for AWS Cloud Engineer position is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
- Be a hands on with responsibilities for the installation, configuration, and ongoing management of Linux based solutions on AWS for our clients
- Responsible for creating and managing Autoscaling EC2 instances using VPCs, Elastic Load Balancers, and other services across multiple availability zones to build resilient, scalable and failsafe cloud solutions
- Familiarity with other AWS services such as CloudFront, ALB, EC2, RDS, Route 53 etc. desirable
- Working Knowledge of RDS, Dynamo DB, Guard Duty, WAF, Multi tier architecture
- Proficient in working on Git, CI CD Pipelined, AWS Devops, Git, Bit Bucket, Ansible
- Proficient in working on Docker Engine, Containers, Kubernetes
- Expertise in Migration workload to AWS from different cloud providers
- Should be versatile in problem solving and resolve complex issues ranging from OS and application faults to creatively improving solution design
- Should be ready to work in rotation on a 24x7 schedule, and be available on call at other times due to the critical nature of the role
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
-Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Customer oriented personality with good communication skills, who is able to articulate and communicate very effectively verbally as well as in written communications.
- Be a team player that collaborates and shares experience and expertise with the rest of the team
- Understands database system such as MSSQL, Mongo DB, MySQL, MariaDB, Dynamo DB, RDS
- Understands Web Servers such as Apache, Ningx
- Must be RHEL certified
- In depth knowledge of Linux Commands and Services
- Efficiency enough to manage all internet applications inclusive FTP, SFTP, Ningx Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Good communication skill
- Atleast 3-7 Years of experience in AWS and Devops