Role: AWS Cloud Engineer (L1)
Responsible for working with i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd. Engineering (SysOps) team to configure, deploy, manage AWS Cloud infrastructure with scalability, fail-over and security.
Job Description: We are looking to recruit engineers with zeal to learn cloud solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS). We\\\'ll prefer an engineer who is passionate about AWS Cloud technology, passionate about helping customers succeed, passionate about quality and truly enjoys what they do. The qualified candidate for AWS Cloud Engineer position is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
- Should have a hands-on experience with Linux and Windows OS setup
- Should be familiar with web servers such as IIS, Apache and DBs such as MSSQL, MySQL etc.
- Familiarity with other AWS services such as CloudFront, ALB, EC2, RDS, Route 53 etc. desirable
- Should be versatile in problem solving and resolve complex issues ranging from OS and application faults to creatively improving solution design
- Should be ready to work in rotation on a 24x7 schedule, and be available on call at other times due to the critical nature of the role
Desired Candidate Profile
- Customer oriented personality with good communication skills, who is able to articulate and communicate very effectively verbally as well as in written communications.
- Be a team player that collaborates and shares experience and expertise with the rest of the team
- Must be RHEL certified
- Strong command on Linux Commands
- Good communication skill
- 0-6 Months of experience
* Note: B.Tech. / BCA candidates will be preferred and RHEL certification is a must.